Responsible for data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Your rights as a person affected
You can exercise the following rights at any time under the contact details of our Data Protection Officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- rectification of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, provided that we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data with us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can complain to a supervisory authority at any time, e.g. to the competent supervisory authority of the state of your domicile or to the competent authority for us as the responsible authority.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address is available at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Type and purpose of processing:
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website.
This gives us certain data such as IP address, browser used and operating system.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate your navigation and enable the correct display of our websites.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link to personal data will be established without your consent.
Storage time and cookies used:
pll_language / This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page / 11 months / Functional
Insofar as these cookies (also) may affect personal data, we will inform you about them in the following sections.
You can use your browser settings to delete individual cookies or the entire cookie collection. In addition, you will receive information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance. Depending on the provider of your browser, you will find the necessary information under the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/de/help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use the state-of-the-art encryption method (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
Questions to the Data Protection Supervisor
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the data protection officer in our organization directly:
Phone +49 (0) 7803 601605
Mobile +49 (0) 1726366520
Fax +49 (0) 7803 980206
Do you need help with optimal solutions? We are the experts!
Solutions with know-how !
Experts in the field of tunneling and drilling with over 27 years of experience!